University Radiology at Cooper
University Radiology at Cooper is a new partnership between University Radiology, the largest provider of subspecialty radiology services in New Jersey, and Cooper University Health Care, South Jersey’s leading academic health system.
The combination of these two leading organizations means you have access to the most advanced radiology services in a convenient, new location – at Cooper University Health Care’s Cherry Hill Campus.
We offer our patients a variety of diagnostic radiology options, including:
- 3T MRI (MR Angiography, MR Arthrogram, MR Enterography, MR Prostate)
- 64-slice CT (CT Angiography, CT Arthrogram, CT Enterography)
- Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography (coming soon!)
- CT Low Dose (Lung Cancer Screening)
- CT Dental (Implant and Pre-Surgical Planning)
- And a suite of breast imaging services, including
- 3D Tomosynthesis Mammography
- Breast MRI
- Ultrasound-Guided and Stereotactic Breast Biopsy (coming soon!)
Walk-in X-ray Services. No Appointment Needed!
In addition to scheduled specialty imaging services and procedures, University Radiology at Cooper offers walk-in X-ray services:
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Patients must have X-ray orders from a physician or advanced practice provider to access services.