At Cooper University Health Care, our team of fellowship-trained surgical and non-surgical orthopaedic specialists use the latest technology to treat injuries and pain. We use proven and evidence-based regenerative medicine techniques to stimulate the body’s own ability to rebuild and heal injured muscles, tendons, ligaments, bone, and cartilage.
What Is Regenerative Medicine?
Regenerative Medicine is the practice of repairing or “regenerating” human cells, tissues, or organs to restore function after an injury or after wear and tear due to age. Our goal is to use novel therapeutics to stimulate the body’s own innate healing properties and eliminate pain. All treatments we use are FDA approved and safe for our patients.
Why Choose Cooper for Regenerative Orthopaedic Care?
Patients and families in the South Jersey community and beyond choose Cooper for regenerative orthopaedic services because of our:
- Expertise: The Cooper Bone and Joint Institute is the largest academic musculoskeletal institute in South Jersey, with specialists who are fellowship trained. We attend national conferences and participate in discussions among our peers to ensure our patients get the safest and latest treatment options available to target damaged tissue, without harming the surrounding areas.
- Forward-thinking treatment approach: Cooper’s team offers the latest in non-surgical and surgical treatment options to tap into the body’s natural ability to heal a variety of orthopaedic injuries and conditions. We constantly search the data to find the newest and safest options available that may benefit our patients.
- Team Approach: Our musculoskeletal specialists can treat a wide range of injuries and conditions. We work together to develop a personalized surgical or non-surgical treatment plan that ensures great results and gets you back to the activities you love as quickly and safely as possible
Regenerative Medicine/Orthobiologic Treatments
- Non-surgical: Platelet-rich plasma (leukocyte poor and leukocyte-rich), hyaluronic acid, and prolotherapy.
- Surgical: Osteochondral autograft and allograft transplantation, bone marrow stimulation with augmentation, bone marrow aspiration concentration and autologous chondrocyte transplantation, mosaicplasty, microfracture surgery, subchondroplasty, meniscal transplantation, osteotomy, minimally invasive, and arthroscopic techniques.
Conditions Treated With Regenerative Medicine and Orthobiologics
- Muscle and tendon injuries
- Ligament and meniscal injuries
- Bone/cartilage defects
- Sports injuries
Make an Appointment With One of Our Experts
Our Regenerative Medicine and Orthobiologic Treatment Program experts have offices conveniently located in Voorhees, Cherry Hill, Glassboro, Camden, and Willingboro, NJ. To make an appointment, please call 800.8.COOPER (800.826.6737).