- Obesity negatively affects your overall health, but our specialists can create a personalized care plan to help you lose weight and keep it off.
- The Obstetrical Anesthesiology team provides anesthesia and analgesia for women with both high- and low-risk pregnancies.
- The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cooper University Health Care offers women of all ages a full range of advanced medical programs and services through all stages of a woman’s life.
- Working closely with Cooper’s Sleep Lab, Cooper's expert otolaryngologists and pulmonologists ensure timely, accurate diagnosis, provide expert medical and surgical treatments when needed, and collaborate with your child’s pediatrician.
Cooper offers optional onsite parking for a nominal fee to team members who will work in Camden. A parking application is required and may be submitted on your first day on campus when you visit the Conference Center.
- Cooper teaching affiliate ophthalmologists provide examination and total care of the eyes, including medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the eye.
- Cooper’s Head and Neck Cancer Center offers comprehensive, multidisciplinary care for oral cancer, a type of cancer that starts in the mouth.
- Cooper’s Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery offers you an exceptional level of advanced expertise in diagnosing and treating the conditions that affect the function and aesthetics of the mouth, teeth, jaws and face.
What Is Orientation and Who Is It For?
There are many pressing questions people have before starting a new job.Cancer of the oropharynx is a type of head and neck cancer that includes the tonsils, the back of the mouth and the base of the tongue.For conditions such as rare bone cancers, soft tissue masses, benign bone tumors, and metastatic disease to bone, the best treatment depends on many factors. At the Orthopaedic Oncology Center at MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper, we offer the expertise you need with the support you deserve.Bone and joint experts at our orthopaedic trauma program provide immediate medical care to patients suffering from the most severe injuries.Cooper Bone and Joint Institute physicians and surgeons are experts you can count on to treat any orthopaedic injury or problem. From the simplest injury to the most complex surgical interventions, we offer innovative surgical and non-surgical treatment options for patients of all ages.Learn about osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis, and the resources available for managing this condition at Cooper University Health Care’s Division of RheumatologyLearn about osteomyelitis and the advanced expertise available at Cooper for diagnosing and treating this conditionLearn about osteoporosis and the expertise available for diagnosing and treating it at Cooper University Health Care.Our multidisciplinary osteoporosis specialists offer expertise and experience in osteoporosis prevention, evaluation, treatment, and management.Osteosarcoma is the most common primary bone cancer (cancer that starts in the bone). This disease more commonly affects children and teens, but can be seen in the elderly population.Cooper’s ear, nose, and throat doctors (ENTs) are uniquely qualified to treat otitis externa (swimmer’s ear), a painful inflammation of the external ear canalOtitis media is the medical term for a painful infection or inflammation in the middle ear. Most children have at least one middle ear infection by the time they are 3 years old. While not as common, adults can get these ear infections, too.Showing 1 to 20 of 25 results
Showing 1 to 20 of 25 results